2 p.m. – 7 p.m. REGISTRATION
4 p.m. – 5 p.m. WOMEN IN AIR CARGO RECEPTION
The Women in Air Cargo Reception provides an exclusive networking opportunity designed to support and cultivate female leadership in the industry. We invite you to join us for cocktails and networking.
Participation in the reception is included in all registration types, and we look forward to welcoming women and allies from all areas of the business for this important event.
5 p.m. – 7 p.m. OPENING COCKTAIL RECEPTION
Hosted at the Omni’s Sunset Terrace. Attendees will enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres while enjoying a Southern California sunset.
8 a.m. – 2 p.m. REGISTRATION
8 a.m. NETWORKING BREAKFAST
9 a.m. – 9:10 a.m. OPENING REMARKS
9:10 a.m. SESSION ONE: The global freighter market: Where is air cargo headed in 2024 and beyond?
- Solutions to a supply-and-demand equation in flux.
- A guide to fleet renewal decisions.
- The growing list of new market entrants and implications for industry performance.
- Andres Bianchi, Chief Executive Officer, LATAM Cargo
- Rich Corrado, President & CEO, ATSG
- Diogo Elias, Senior Vice President, Avianca Cargo
- Turhan Özen, Chief Cargo Officer, Turkish Airlines
- Michael Steen, Chief Executive Officer, Atlas Air Worldwide
10:40 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. MID-MORNING BREAK
11:15 a.m. SESSION THREE: E-commerce air logistics forecast and outlook
Cargo Facts Consulting will present its annual deep dive into the state of the e-commerce market, with a particular eye on its implications for airfreight.
11:45 a.m. SESSION FOUR: Freighter leasing: Implications of the growing order backlog
- Building momentum on the new generation of freighters.
- Investing in and becoming early adopters of new programs.
- Update on capital costs and their implications for the lessor community.
12:30 p.m. NETWORKING LUNCHEON
BOEING MARKET SPOTLIGHT
2 p.m. SESSION FIVE: Aircraft and engine valuations amid a transition in aircraft generations
- Where are lease rates now?
- What’s new in freighter engine trends.
- A look at new programs and their implications for feedstock values.
- Les Cronin, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, MTU Aero Engines
- David Ellis, SVP & Global Head of Asset Transaction Group, GA Telesis
- Lindsey Webster, SVP of Asset Valuations, mba Aviation
2:45 p.m. SESSION SIX: Fireside chat
Cargo Facts will speak with Malcolm Macbeth, Senior Vice President of Global Air Fleet Management at DHL Express, about crucial market issues in a frank and engaging format.
3:15 p.m. AFTERNOON BREAK
3:45 p.m. SESSION SEVEN: Flying toward a sustainable future
- Alternative fuel opportunities.
- Is SAF enough?
- Changes to aircraft design and engine design.
4:15 p.m. SESSION EIGHT: Roundtable discussions on current trends, practices and opportunities
Conference attendees break into small groups for engaging and enlightening discussions on airfreight strategy and operations as well as for networking.
8 a.m. – 12 p.m. REGISTRATION
8 a.m. NETWORKING BREAKFAST
9 a.m. SESSION NINE: Conversion market overview and analysis
- The state of 737NG and A320/A321 conversions.
- Update on programs in development.
- MRO capacity and expansion.
- Eric Kivet, Program Manager, NIAR
- Michael McConnell, Chief Executive Officer, C Cubed Aerospace
- Mark Neely, Vice President, Freighter, Embraer Commercial Aviation
- Gary Warner, President, Precision Aircraft Solutions & 321 Precision Conversions
- Bob Weiss, Director of Boeing Converted Freighters, Boeing Global Services
9:45 a.m. SESSION TEN: The booming alternative aircraft segment
- The latest developments in manned and unmanned aircraft.
- Overcoming certification hurdles.
- Integration with existing conventional freighter fleets.
- Myles Goeller, Chief Business Officer, Reliable Robotics
- Aleksey Matyushev, CEO & Co-Founder, Natilus
10:15 a.m. MID-MORNING BREAK
10:45 a.m. SESSION ELEVEN: Spoiled for choice: The intense widebody competition
- Medium widebodies — the swinging pendulum between aircraft types.
- Update on the 777 vs A350 battle.
- Development, timing and orders across the widebody sector.
- Crawford Hamilton, Head of Freighter Marketing, Airbus
- Baldvin Hermannsson, Chief Executive Officer, Air Atlanta Icelandic & Air Atlanta Europe
- Brian Hermesmeyer, Sr. Director of Product Marketing & Freighter Customer Leader, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Rafi Matalon, VP & GM Marketing, IAI Aviation Group
11:30 a.m. SESSION TWELVE: Regional freighters in the spotlight
- How much continued demand is there for regional freighters?
- New programs and operators and the prognosis for their success.
- Implications of e-commerce and express for 2024.
- Jim Germek, Chairman, Air Cargo Carriers
- Donald Kamenz, Vice President of Marketing & Sales, Jetstream Aviation Capital
- Tim Komberec, Chairman & CEO, Empire Airlines
12 p.m. NETWORKING LUNCHEON
EFW MARKET SPOTLIGHT