Cargo Facts Asia 2024 returns to Singapore
Cargo Facts is pleased to announce the twelfth annual Cargo Facts Asia event, taking place April 15-17 at the Conrad Centennial Singapore.
With a focus on the Asia-Pacific region, this event will assemble industry leaders and executives to share their insights on the air cargo sector while providing attendees a forum to engage with key decision-makers while networking and building relationships in the global freighter market.
View the full event agenda.
As new operators emerge within the region, existing operators have also entered the Asia-Pacific space. Examples of new entries include the following:
- Texel Air placed three 737-800BCFs with its new airline in New Zealand;
- ASL Airlines Australia received its first 737-800BCF;
- Avia Solutions Group intends to launch A321F operations in Australia after acquiring its third AOC in the region; and
- Spring Japan is preparing to begin CMI service for Yamato Transport.
This year, Cargo Facts Consulting will offer a workshop before the event to share market trends and developments with stakeholders, providing data analysis tools used by the Cargo Facts Consulting team to establish an industry outlook.
Cargo Facts Asia 2024 will include valuable sessions such as:
- A panel discussion on narrowbody freighters;
- A panel on freighter aircraft leasing;
- A presentation on obstacles and opportunities in Southeast Asia’s emerging markets for air logistics; and
- Roundtable discussions.
Cargo Facts offers stakeholders, industry leaders and participants the opportunity to positively impact the trajectory of the freighter industry by exploring ways to form alliances, build relationships and open the door for new entrants into the market.