Thursday, Oct. 26
11:15 a.m. SESSION THREE: Navigating the Future of Air Cargo: Trends, Forecasts, and Strategies
- Latest Trends and Developments: Get a first-hand look at the most recent developments shaping the air cargo sector, from emerging market trends to industry innovations.
- Supply & Demand Dynamics: Understand the forces that are influencing cargo capacity and demand, and what this means for your business.
- Freighter Forecast: Gain insights into the freighter market, including aircraft availability, conversion trends, and forecasted demand.
- E-commerce and Express Indicators: With the rapid growth of e-commerce, learn how express shipping is evolving and what air freight indicators you should be watching.
12:30 p.m. NETWORKING LUNCHEON
BOEING MARKET SPOTLIGHT
3:45 p.m. SESSION SEVEN: Flying toward a sustainable future
- Alternative fuel opportunities.
- Is SAF enough?
- Changes to aircraft design and engine design.
- Gregory Davis, President & CEO, Eviation
- David Waddington, Director Sustainability Marketing, Airbus
Friday, Oct. 27
9:45 a.m. SESSION TEN: The booming alternative aircraft segment
- The latest developments in manned and unmanned aircraft.
- Overcoming certification hurdles.
- Integration with existing conventional freighter fleets.
- Myles Goeller, Chief Business Officer, Reliable Robotics
- Aleksey Matyushev, CEO & Co-Founder, Natilus
12 p.m. NETWORKING LUNCHEON
EFW MARKET SPOTLIGHT