Prepare for three days of innovation, insights, and networking as we delve into the exciting world of air cargo. Join us for an immersive experience where industry leaders, experts, and professionals converge to explore the latest trends, technologies, and strategies shaping the future of cargo transportation.
More details coming soon
An informal meet-and–greet with newly arriving and local air cargo executives.
- The growing passenger market and its impact on freighter operations in the EMEA region.
- When will we see a rebound in the market?
- Retirement schedules of older freighters.
- Adriaan den Heijer, Executive Vice President & Managing Director, Air France-KLM Cargo, Martinair
- Soufyan Mouaniss, Director West Cargo Commercial, Etihad Cargo
- Liesbeth Oudkerk, SVP Cargo Sales & Network Planning, Qatar Airways
Cargo Facts will speak with Lars Jordahn, CEO of West Atlantic, about crucial market issues in a frank and engaging format
- Lessee demand for production and converted freighters.
- Investment appetite from financial institutions.
- Interest rates and cost of capital in flux.
- Joerg Andriof, Chief Investment Officer, Aircraft Finance Germany
- Marc Iarchy, Partner, World Star Aviation
- John Lynch, SVP, Head of Freighters, BBAM
- A twenty-year fleet forecast, broken out by freighter type.
- Key factors that will influence conversion activity and production program development.
- The economic factors that will matter most to the airfreight sector.
- New powerplant developments.
- SAF feedstock and production constraints.
- Other technological advancements and measures
- Diversifying conversion line locations and adjusting conversion rates.
- Feedstock prices for 737-800s and A321-200s.
- The value of 737 Classics and 757-200s.
- Edvinas Demenius, Chief Commercial Officer & Board Member, SmartLynx Airlines
- Alex Harrington, Commercial Director, Titan Airways
- George Seturidze, Chief Executive Officer, Camex Airlines
Join us for an evening of entertainment and networking! We will begin the evening with a cocktail cruise on the Canals of Amsterdam. Delegates will board the vessels from a dock directly connected to the Hilton Amsterdam.
After an hour cruise, the vessels will dock back at the Hilton Amsterdam and we will continue the evening with a sit down dinner.
Space is limited, so be sure mark your attendance when registering for Cargo Facts EMEA 2024!
- Assessing the next-gen options on offer.
- Program and certification update.
- 747 and MD-11 retirements.
- The state of AAM in the EMEA region.
- EASA’s role in facilitating regulatory compliance and certification.
- AAM advancements in Africa.
- Overcoming the startup hurdles.
- Establishing a presence in dense and mature markets.
- Selecting the right freighter types.