- Solutions to a supply-and-demand equation in flux.
- A guide to fleet renewal decisions.
- The growing list of new market entrants and implications for industry performance.
Cargo Facts will speak with Tim Strauss, Chief Executive Officer of Amerijet, about crucial market issues in a frank and engaging format.
Cargo Facts Consulting will present its annual deep dive into the state of the e-commerce market, with a particular eye on its implications for airfreight.
- Building momentum on the new generation of freighters.
- Investing in and becoming early adopters of new programs.
- Update on capital costs and their implications for the lessor community.
- Pablo Aguirre, Chief Commercial Officer, Nexus Aviation Ventures
- Eamonn Forbes, SVP & Chief Commercial Officer, Titan Aviation Leasing
- Shelley Raina Talwar, VP of Airline Analysis, Avolon
- Where are lease rates now?
- What’s new in freighter engine trends.
- A look at new programs and their implications for feedstock values.
- Les Cronin, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, MTU Aero Engines
- Lindsey Webster, SVP of Asset Valuations, mba Aviation
- Alternative fuel opportunities.
- Is SAF enough?
- Changes to aircraft design and engine design.
Conference attendees break into small groups for engaging and enlightening discussions on airfreight strategy and operations as well as for networking.
- The state of 737NG and A320/A321 conversions.
- Update on programs in development.
- MRO capacity and expansion.
- Michael McConnell, Chief Executive Officer, C Cubed Aerospace
- Bob Weiss, Director of 737 & 767 Boeing Converted Freighters, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- The latest developments in manned and unmanned aircraft.
- Overcoming certification hurdles.
- Integration with existing conventional freighter fleets.
- Medium widebodies — the swinging pendulum between aircraft types.
- Update on the 777 vs A350 battle.
- Development, timing and orders across the widebody sector.
- Crawford Hamilton, Head of Freighter Marketing, Airbus
- Baldvin Hermannsson, Chief Executive Officer, Air Atlanta Icelandic & Air Atlanta Europe
- Brian Hermesmeyer, Sr. Director of Product Marketing & Freighter Customer Leader, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Rafi Matalon, VP & GM Marketing, IAI Aviation Group
- How much continued demand is there for regional freighters?
- New programs and operators and the prognosis for their success.
- Implications of e-commerce and express for 2024.